Data: dal 29/12/2012 al 01/01/2013
Cost: 240 € sleep and accomodation, guide & Land Rover, membership included
Service guide environmental assistance and Land Rover are available to participants
Min. partecipants: 15
A house surrounded by nature through forests, meadows and mountains, to live a better group experience with people who share the desire to spend some days in a different way, by walking, playing and especially being in the company, perhaps in front of the fireplace.
Where: The town of St. Pellegrino (1,500 mt.), Is the old town center at all times higher than the Apennines, home of an important and interesting medieval shrine Mu seo ethnographic and Country Life yesterday.
Staying at Pradaccio large two-story house with 40 beds plus loft, bathroom, heating, electricity, gas, hot and cold running water, reachable by a dirt road. Shared rooms and bathrooms.
- v Tour of San Geminiano – Meadows Florentines in Frignano Park, and along the Apennines.
- v Using cisapole the snow or just walk through meadows and beech forests
- v Visit the village of S. Pellegrino, the Shrine of the medieval and the Mu seo and Country Life yesterday, one of the most significant of its kind nationally
- v games, songs, and relaxation of the fireplace. Tournament table games and many tumbles in the snow.
- v The next step of the roots is equipped with cross-country skiing and downhill
It is required a great desire to be together with others partecipants, have fun and to collaborate in the management of the house.
Panoramic views of the Apuan Alps, in front of the house.
For information and reservations:
ASS. NATURE TRAIL (“il Sentiero”)
Via Bergiola, 30, 54100 Massa (MS)
tel – fax 0585 \ 45440 – 3398719534-3389350953
E-mail: ass.sentiero @ tin.it www.il-sentiero.it